[Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London

Daniel Fairs daniel.fairs at spiderplant.net
Wed Aug 15 13:46:13 UTC 2001

Yeah :)

2.1 is generally 60% (a B-grade) and a 1st is usually 70% (an A-grade) or
higher. A 'decent' uni, from a previous question, is probably something like
Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Imperial and others from the 'traditional' unis.
Universitites which used to be polytechnics are looked on as inferior -
although I know this not to be true in a number of places...

Any employers out there like to say what they think of as a 'decent' uni?

Dan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk