[Gllug] dont worry about this :-)

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 11 23:33:44 UTC 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Kieran Barry stipulated:
> Here's a novel thought: next time someone wants to test a mail config
> thingy, they _send an intelligent post to the large number of
> subscribers_.
>
> Nah. You're right. It'll never catch on...

What's an `intelligent post'? I'm not sure I've ever seen one :)

Are they mythical, or have they been sighted in the wild?

--
`It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk