[Gllug] How do they manage it? OT now, Cars!

Murray Peterson murray at orcas.net
Mon Aug 13 23:21:34 UTC 2001

Hi David, all,

> > you honestly tell me that you would want to buy a 1979 Audi? (or a 1999
> > Audi in 2021?)

You're right, there are exceptions, both in terms of build quality and
fashion sense - the MGB being one of them, mechanically durable and oozing
a timeless charm.  A vehicle I would someday love to own ( a red one!)

But I can't say the same for something like a Hyundai or Golf1 :)
The dilemma is for the manufacturer to decide if they've got a potential
classic, and build the right number of them in a suitable manner...
So much for car-speak from Murray - Watch out Jeremy Clarkson!

Goodnight

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk