[Gllug] Erratic Mouse Behaviour

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 18:52:28 UTC 2001

I have to say I remember when I first came across windows 3.1 I would
regularly screw up the settings and lose the DOS settings that windows
relied upon.

During my learning phase I must have re-installed windows numerous times
to get it to work.  All is needed to add was a line such as emm=some
nonsense.

Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity of living / working with
other techies whom I could turn round to and say - errm there is
something dodgy happening here and get hands on assistance.

I have been there - still there in many respects, in different ways :-)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk