[Gllug] w3m and lynx

Paul Brazier pbrazier at cosmos-uk.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 09:47:19 UTC 2001

> I prefer links for text-mode browsing; it seems to have the
> usability of
> lynx and the display capabilities of w3m.

I like links too. Press Esc and you get a drop down menu bar that
accesses all the commands which is nice especially for those used to
Windows applications. The keyboard shortcuts are available as well and
shown in the menus.

The only thing I've not yet worked out is if it's possible to scroll up
or down by anything other than a full page, which can be annoying.

the originator.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk