[Gllug] w3m and lynx

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 00:47:41 UTC 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Paul Brazier uttered the following:
> The only thing I've not yet worked out is if it's possible to scroll up
> or down by anything other than a full page, which can be annoying.

I've just checked the source, and as of version 0.96 it is not possible;
however, scroll() in view.c could be generalized fairly easily into
something that would permit it.

But I'm not going to do it because my todo list is overflowing ;)

--
`The situation is completely under control. All of them were killed.'
     --- Alim Razim, for the Northern Alliance, demonstrating fine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk