[Gllug] ISPs (was RE: My dad)

Andy Loates andy at the-bizz.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 18:21:49 UTC 2001

From: "John Davies" Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 5:13 PM
Subject: [Gllug] ISPs (was RE: My dad)

> Hmmmm...are they? What is the press saying? I haven't
> got any complaints so far with Demon, but I've only
> signed up with them a few days ago.

I've been with Demon now for about three years, first on SDU now ISDN and up
untill the last month or so have had a now complaints at all. There were
some problems with email and connections in November but these seem to have
cleared up now.

They are more expensive than some others but their service desks always seem
to have a good attitude and are pretty clued up technically. (There is no
silence on the other end of the line when you say you are using Linux)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk