[Gllug] make mutt open folders with threads collapsed

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Tue Dec 4 23:45:53 UTC 2001

Hi there list,

Is there a way to make mutt open a folder with the message threads
collapsed (a way similar to that of slrn would be nice) and, if
possible, not show threads with new messages at all unless I request it?
(I know gnus has this behaviur, and I got really addicted to it...)

I have searched man mutt and man muttrc, but can't find any references
to how to make the threads start out collapsed when the folder is
opened.

PS: Also, is it possible to make a mutt macro that will forward a
message to a fixed address and then delete the message un-interactively
just with one keypress (i.e. without having to confirm send and subject
line)? I have a procmail-recipe to add people/spammers to my
blackhole-file simply by forwarding the message to myself.

Regards,
Stig

--
brautaset.org