[Gllug] Computer case

James.Rocks at equant.com James.Rocks at equant.com
Mon Dec 17 11:45:15 UTC 2001

Hi John,

> I'm wanting to build my own TIVO box, however I can't
> find a supplier that sells computer cases that blends
> in with a TV and hi-fi equipment ie is a black or
> silver desktop.
> There is this company in America that has a nice range
> (http://www.directron.com/cases---case-fans.html)  but
> I can't find someone like this in the UK. Anyone got
> any ideas?

A company called Eclipse Computers (http://www.eclipsecomputers.com) USED
to sell a very suitable case (desktop, black & silver and very video-like)
however they still sell black & silver midi-towers if that's any good ...
I'll keep looking :-)

I wasn't aware you could build a TIVO ... can you supply further info or
links on how you do this? Does it save money?

James

James C. Rocks,
Technical Development Consultant
Archway House,
Canary Wharf.
EQUANT
E-Mail:    james.rocks at equant.com (work)
Phone:   07771-767405 (mobile), 0207-5226856 (work)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk