[Gllug] Computer case

gllug at uncertainty.org.uk gllug at uncertainty.org.uk
Mon Dec 17 18:58:46 UTC 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 03:33:59AM -0800, John Davies wrote:
> I'm wanting to build my own TIVO box, however I can't
> find a supplier that sells computer cases that blends
> in with a TV and hi-fi equipment ie is a black or
> silver desktop.
>
> There is this company in America that has a nice range
>
> (http://www.directron.com/cases---case-fans.html)  but
> I can't find someone like this in the UK. Anyone got
> any ideas?

not a case but I saw a digital TV decoder in PCWorld yesterday

takes an ariel signal and creates mpeg vidz (I think tha's waht is
transmitted anyway)

but I haven't had time to find out if it can be made to work in Linux
(without c codeing)

I have had very dissapointing results with my analogue tv card :(

--

Sean