[Gllug] [OT] while we're flaming anyway.. (was: Erratic Mouse Behaviour)

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Sun Dec 9 13:48:23 UTC 2001

* James.Rocks at equant.com <James.Rocks at equant.com> spake thus:
>> The only person flaming here --- for no obvious reason, and in
>> response to a perfectly helpful article --- is you.
>
> Please rearrange the following well known phrase or saying:
>
> Off sod die and :-)

James,

That is not a good way of making friends. People are much less reluctant
to help you out with problems if they don't get verbally abused for
pointing out the mistakes you have done.

Also, please tell your mailclient to include a references and/or a
In-Reply-To header so that your posts does not break threading. Surely
even Lotus Notes should be able to do that?

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343