[Gllug] Erratic Mouse Behaviour

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 12:26:29 UTC 2001

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, James Rocks said:
> David,
>> Perhaps you should spend less time frothing and more time noting that
>> he's actually told you something useful for future reference?
>
> And perhaps you should take note of the fact that Peter & I had resolved
> the situation entirely amicably ... your input was simply unnecessary and

Uh, this is a mailing list. As such, people might well say things
because they think that *other people on the mailing list* might find it
useful. The interactions of any two people are not as all-important as
you seem to think.

> only serves to inflame :-)

The only person flaming here --- for no obvious reason, and in response
to a perfectly helpful article --- is you.

--
`The situation is completely under control. All of them were killed.'
     --- Alim Razim, for the Northern Alliance, demonstrating fine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk