[Gllug] Linux Roadshow

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 17:12:09 UTC 2001

Definatly a good idea john. One place you definately want to push things
like this is in schools. Schools don't have a lot of money, License
costs are substantial since they buy the cheapest pc's available to
them.  If you can give a demonstration to a school (Note: People who
know what a computer is and how to use it won't have any say in what to
buy) so you need to show it to either the head of the computing
department (According to a local school, (Written on the report card)
"The CPU and the Case are the same thing") and show them that you have a
replacement to the standard rm desktop, which looks the same, works
better and costs less. Its easy to do, but you need to come accross very
professionally, something that can easily fail.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk