[Gllug] Open Office, KOffice, Windows desktop migration, roadshows etc.

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Fri Dec 7 12:49:17 UTC 2001

</snipsnap>

... don't be sorry! It's a great little article you've written
and I completely agree with you.

It will be a fun thing to see M$ and others struggle stopping us :)

BTW I am looking forward to Open Office as well, mostly for the
same reasons you mentioned but also because it's terrible to live
without a decent word processor and spreadsheet.

NB The FSF UK is in the pipeline and Tushar and I were talking
about a network of (Open Source) businesses to put some force
behind the currently unheard voices of self-employed geeks and
companies. All in all I find it an exciting time and can't wait
until we have achieved total world domination <g>

Cheers,
Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk