[Gllug] Windows -> Linux

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 10:16:51 UTC 2001

 Hi,

 I would recommend BlackBox as a window manager, it is not funky just
 minimalistic, and fast, so you won't have people asking to many questions
 about it.

 One point I am not really aware of is about the dog that is "cut and
 paste", but if you use GNOME or KDE apps that "should??" be covered
 at least between those apps.

 It mostly comes down to trying and asking your users what they think
 while you are doing the tests.

 Just my humble opinion.

                                                       Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk