[Gllug] Free Unix and programming books

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Fri Dec 7 13:35:50 UTC 2001

After an attempt to clear out some of my stuff, the following books
failed to sell when I put them up on ebay, so if anyone's interested,
they're yours for the price of postage (or you can pick them up from
Harrow or Central London):

"Go Solo: How to implement and go solo with the Single UNIX Specification"
Published by Prentice Hall
http://www.unix-systems.org/gosolo/

"XView Programming Manual", by Dan Heller
published by O'Reilly. Volume 7 of their definitive guides to X.
http://www.ora.com/catalog/v7a/

"Graphical Applications with Tcl & Tk", by Eric Foster-Johnson
Published by M&T Books.
http://www.pconline.com/~erc/tcl.htm

"Object-Oriented Software in Ada 95" by Michael A. Smith
Published by International Thompson Publishing
http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/~mas/ada95_1/home_p.html

All the books are in either very good or immaculate condition.

Tet