[Gllug] Help meeee! :((

The Flying Hamster hamster at korenwolf.net
Mon Dec 3 15:55:14 UTC 2001

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 03:00:25PM -0000, George wrote:
> Can someone tell me, if there is a way i can send and check out
> gllug mails without using my email address,- if you get what i
> mean. Coz when i was signed up and i forget to check my mail for a
> few days i got like 200 msgs or something. Any help welcome.

1. English is the language of the list not leet speak
2. You need to have the emails sent somewhere and have a valid address
   to post from (tried hotmail or yahoo?)
3. Yes this can be a high traffic list

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather restraints.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk