[Gllug] Re Gimp/Photoshop

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Fri Dec 7 12:11:36 UTC 2001

Indeed, I don't think companies mind spending money (we don't), they
just mind wasting it.

I'd rather spend my 400 on helping further Open Source projects or on
getting support for the GIMP though.

It's purely the way and the reasons for paying money that will change,
not the fact that companies will stop paying money at all.

Allen, why do you say "FREE (ish)" btw, the GIMP is GPL, without getting
into a massive GPL argument, surely you can't get any freer :)

Jake.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk