[Gllug] Installing Stuff?

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 15:40:15 UTC 2001

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 15:27, gllug at uncertainty.org.uk wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:07:30PM +0200, Ivan Dimitrov wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 gllug at uncertainty.org.uk wrote:
> >

> about.
>
> what I would love is a list of all updates with a filter for packages I
> have installed and when I last updated.
>
> I can't see any way of doing this on fm (am I blind ?)

Well, Ximian's red-carpet gives you a list of pending
updates for your system  - ie. there is a list of updates to
the RPMs you have installed, and notices of any fresh packages.
It does not nag you to instlal packages you haven't already selected.

It isn't based on dates though, but version numbers.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk