[Gllug] Linux Roadshow

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Fri Dec 7 19:37:16 UTC 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 04:33:19PM -0000, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> Is there a Linux distribution that can handle such 'stresses'?

The corporate/professional version of SuSE ha{s,d} a tool called ALICE,
which I think did exactly this; save a list of packages for installation
and integrate with the installer to let you perform the same
installation on many machines.

.. I'd imagine someone who's used it can provide more specifics, though.

- ~C.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
As to luck, there's the old miners' proverb: Gold is where you find it.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk