[Gllug] Installing Stuff?

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 16:46:31 UTC 2001

http://www.kaybee.org/~kirk/html/linux.html

Red Hat Linux 5.X and 6.X
AutoRPM
AutoRPM is a program that can do any combination of the following:
mirror RPMs from an FTP site, keep installed RPMs consistent with an FTP
site or local directory, and keep installed RPMs in a cluster or network
of systems consis- tent. It is highly flexible... and if it can't do
something, email me and I will probably implement that too... NOTE: You
also need to download 'perl-libnet', listed next. NOTE: AutoRPM also
requires the 'dialog' program that comes w/ Red Hat Linux

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk