[Gllug] AppleTalk

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 15:35:47 UTC 2001

Does anyone know much about netatalk or indeed, AppleTalk protocol in
general. I have netatalk running on 2 servers for the benefit of our
sole Mac user (Graphic Designer) and in the chooser, the names of the
servers used to come up but now they don't and its something to do
with zones(?) and I'm stuffed if I can figure out what happened to
it. You can enter IP addresses and connect OK but thats a bit
annoying. Everything on the www assumes that you already know about
AppleTalk and everything about AppleTalk makes no mention of Unix
servers.
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk, http://www.pauken.co.uk