[Gllug] AppleTalk

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Mon Dec 17 16:21:46 UTC 2001

Hi Stephen,

may I suggest you try the following mailing list they should be able to
answer your questions, netatalk-admins at umich.edu.  It may help if you
restart netatalk at the cmd line on a Red Hat server it is

/etc/rc3.d/S91atalk restart

I know it is not the most satisfactory solution to the problem but it
works for us on the occasions that we have problems with server
connections (about once a week).  You should also make sure that you are
running a pretty up to date version of Netatalk as this will help.

Peace Jim

"The State is a condition, a certain relationship between human beings, a
mode of human behavior; we destroy it by contracting other relationships,
by behaving differently."
--Gustav Landauer

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk