[Gllug] YOPY - Linux PDA

Les Till les_till at cableinet.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 13:56:18 UTC 2001

Les Till wrote:

> Xander D Harkness wrote:
> >
> > http://www.sharp.co.uk/pda/pda.htm
> > http://www.zauruszone.com
> >
> Better get my message early up here as I find that looking at this with
>  Netscape I get some very strange behavior.
> Trying to scroll down to where the word 'scroll' is writ bold the
> following
> happens. The screen goes black and I am dumped back into my graphic
> login
> screen. happens every time?
Further poking around re the above observation seems to suggest to me
that there are some unusual characters in the area where my screen bombs
out. The italicised version of the 'old' message, that comes up with a
single
click on the Netscape list of messages, is OK but a double click that
gets
the message with 'old' text emboldened bombs out as one scrolls down to
read
the area with the unusual characters. I guess Netscape cannot carry out
the
embolden function on these characters.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk