[Gllug] Erratic Mouse Behaviour

James.Rocks at equant.com James.Rocks at equant.com
Sat Dec 8 10:11:03 UTC 2001

David,

> >Hi Peter,
> >>For future reference, you may find it easier not to reinstall after
> >>such a minor hardware change.  Reinstallation (and rebooting for
> >>that matter) is almost never necessary with linux.
> >Next time you feel like coming across so damned superior please be aware
> >that first of all I was thanking others for their invaluable help and
that
> >secondly I am a complete beginner with Linux and, though highly
qualified
> >in that arena, solely MS experienced. I do NOT need idiots like you
going
> >evangelistic on me!
> Perhaps you should spend less time frothing and more time noting that
> he's actually told you something useful for future reference?

And perhaps you should take note of the fact that Peter & I had resolved
the situation entirely amicably ... your input was simply unnecessary and
only serves to inflame :-)

James

James C. Rocks,
Technical Development Consultant
Archway House,
Canary Wharf.
EQUANT
E-Mail:    james.rocks at equant.com (work)
Phone:   07771-767405 (mobile), 0207-5226856 (work)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk