[Gllug] Erratic Mouse Behaviour

James.Rocks at equant.com James.Rocks at equant.com
Wed Dec 5 16:34:58 UTC 2001

Hi Mike, Wulf & Ian,

Thanks for your help on this issue. Some of the things you suggested helped
(reduced the eratic behaviour) but in the end what actually (& completely)
was a physical change. The mouse I had was attached via a converter to my
PS/2 port ... I eventually attached it via my USB, reinstalled (Kernel 2.4
Mike [G]) and it was absolutely perfect.

All that remains is for me to test my Win2K config as I know it was
originally a problem with one of the Win 9x's (98 I think) that made me
adopt this particular configuration ... it remained that way ever since! 2K
should be OK though.

I have another problem which I'll post a separate post on (networking) but
anyway this post is to say thanks for your help :-)

James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk