[Gllug] OT deleting files in 'doze

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 16:26:08 UTC 2001

Can you move it to a new directory and then delete the new directory
tree carrying the blank with it?

Have you tried deleting with winfile.exe the old file manager?

I guess rename fails.

Do a google search for zdelete and drag and drop the folder on to the
rubbish bin.

You can also try the above commands in VGA mode(equiv of safe mode)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk