[Gllug] thumbnail creation

Rickey Costas rickey at lefteris.co.uk
Wed Dec 26 12:58:04 UTC 2001

Wayne,

I found the example at
http://www.phpbuilder.com/forum/archives/2/2001/9/1/153147

to be a good enough pointer to write my own function, which unfortunately I
dont have to hand.  That should be though, 'specially if you like a
challenge. You certainly dont need to use gimp for this task.

>From that example, I wrote my own function which scaled the image to a 100
pixel box, keeping the width / height ratio correct. Giz a yell, if you need
further help.

Rickey.

PS. I call working Boxing Day, dedicated. Or at least I do when I'm working
it too.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk