[Gllug] w3m and lynx

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 23:17:13 UTC 2001

On 05 Dec 2001, John Hearns spake:
> Why... WHY WHY do people think like this?
> Just go as Tim Berners-Lee fer goodness sake.
> The whole POINT of the web was to allow cross-platform,
> access to information on heterogenous machines.

While these days it's, as my boss^{n} put it recently, `to drive users
to experience our e-commerce solution'.

(Hint, idiot boss: users don't like to be `driven'. Users are human
too.)

--
`The situation is completely under control. All of them were killed.'
     --- Alim Razim, for the Northern Alliance, demonstrating fine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk