[Gllug] ISPs (was RE: My dad)

John Davies johnny5_tc at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 17:13:30 UTC 2001

Hmmmm...are they? What is the press saying? I haven't
got any complaints so far with Demon, but I've only
signed up with them a few days ago.

I was with LineOne (now Tiscali) and they were OK,
being cheap, but their customer service wasn't great.
I couldn't find a way to change my phone number
on-line when I moved flats recently.

Also, they started off having no cut-off time but when
they got bought out by Tiscali their T&Cs changed.
Their list of newsgroups changed too.

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk