[Gllug] ADSL modems

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Dec 13 01:23:15 UTC 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Simon Stewart wrote:

> usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
> usbdevfs: USBDEVFS_BULK failed dev 2 ep 0x85 len 512 -110
> usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
> usbdevfs: USBDEVFS_BULK failed dev 2 ep 0x5 len 991 -110
> BLOCK1: Connection timed out

Are you sure it's not actually running successfully? Often errors similar
to these are reported as the firmware is transferred to the modem but it
still works correctly (e.g. for me) - there's even mention of this in the
documentation as far as I am aware...

Perhaps you'll send us the output from a complete sequence of initialising
the modem and then dialing without using hotplug and so forth so there's a
clear log of everthing that's happening?

Cheers,

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk