[Gllug] ftp filesystem in the Linux kernel

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 21:28:34 UTC 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Tigran Aivazian stated:

> http://ftpfs.sourceforge.net

Whatever happened to the granddaddy of this, Alex?

Vince Cate's page still mentions Alex, but his link to it is dead, and
if Alex's creator can't maintain a live link to it, are there any alexes
left alive?

Call me twisted, but I *liked* Alex. A real abuse of NFS :)

--
`> You never need to use # for anything, either?
 Not to date, but # would suffice if I did.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk