[Gllug] Libretto

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Mon Jul 16 11:52:24 UTC 2001

Hi,

BTW, look out for the BIOS downgrade on these... many of the 70CT range
officially had 1.2GB (or was it 1.6GB I forget) hard drives, but in reality
had 2GB hard drives. A simple BIOS downgrade gets your extra space back,
very useful if you're intending to use a duel boot system...

It worked for me, can't find the info at the moment, but a web search may
well help.

Cheers,

Jake.