[Gllug] Re: XNS and .NET

jim smith jim at xoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 02:08:37 UTC 2001

>Axel Segebrecht wrote:
>

>>  for example = my main 'alias' is called "Axel Segebrecht"
>>  and instead of sending an email to "alexander at smatrix.de" you would
>>  send it to 'Axel Segebrecht' - yes! no @ no email - just the name :)
>
>Hmmm. So, if you're name's Fred Smith, you're probabably out of luck
>then?

or Jim Smith

(i can still remember when my page came up top of an altavista search
on "Jim Smith" ... no more, no more)

Jim Smith is the most popular name in English speaking countries - we
beat Johns by a few thousand. There's even a Jim Smith club you can
join, just for people  called Jim Smith. I've often wondered how they
hold their elections.

jim smith
07961 319040
Sometimes I wish someone would port grep to everyday life.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk