[Gllug] Editors

Richard Cohen vmlinuz at vmlinuz.org
Mon Jul 30 00:06:56 UTC 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, David Freeman wrote:

> I think this ties in nicely with what you say on your site under "blah"
>
> "It's been said that all serious arguments on the internet are
> concluded by the mention of hitler, so here's mine:
> Hitler once decreed that all jews should die. We can all agree that
> it's an absurd statement, but how many of us find it amusing? "
>
> Not really related to the thread but a nice juxtaposition of events.
> Whilst on the subject I agree with what you say in the "blah" post.

Okay - that's now two instances and one invocation of Godwin.  Will you now
please shut up?

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/Godwin's-Law.html

For the record, I think Tom is right and you're out of your mind.  Nothing
personal, of course...

There should probably be a smiley somewhere in my text above.  I'm not 100%
sure there should be thought...

And you probably don't want to actually argue with me about what you so
casually toss off as a reason for your paranoia.  I *have* actually studied
that stuff...

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk