crypto was Re: [Gllug] Editors

David Freeman freemadi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 00:28:28 UTC 2001

 --- Richard Cohen <vmlinuz at vmlinuz.org> wrote: > On Sun, 29 Jul 2001,
David Freeman wrote:

<snip>
> > Not really related to the thread but a nice juxtaposition of
> events.
> > Whilst on the subject I agree with what you say in the "blah" post.
>
> Okay - that's now two instances and one invocation of Godwin.  Will
> you now
> please shut up?

Sorry.

> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/Godwin's-Law.html
>
> For the record, I think Tom is right and you're out of your mind.
> Nothing
> personal, of course...

I am out my mind for wanting to use sensible cryptographic and
stegangraphic techniques to with hold information from those who my
abuse it. Would you like me to put my entire HDD on a public samba
share for all to see?

> There should probably be a smiley somewhere in my text above.  I'm
> not 100%
> sure there should be thought...

Parse error second sentence.

> And you probably don't want to actually argue with me about what you
> so
> casually toss off as a reason for your paranoia.  I *have* actually
> studied
> that stuff...

Please go on here with what you have studied. I would be interested in
hereing your point of view.

Thanks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk