[Gllug] Scientology

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 23:45:09 UTC 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Simon Furey gibbered:
> http://video.rotten.com/elron/index.html

Oh dear. rotten.com.

I don't know about you, but *I'm* not looking at that page; the last
time I innocently followed a link to rotten.com, I was faced with a
picture of someone's head after a shotgun bullet had finished with it.

*runs away*

--
`> You never need to use # for anything, either?
 Not to date, but # would suffice if I did.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk