[Gllug] Web Radio Update

Axel Segebrecht alexander at smatrix.de
Wed Jul 18 22:09:03 UTC 2001

Webradio Update // ideas

... saving up for some stuff for my web-radio idea;
meanwhile BT has decided it would be convenient for
them to supply me with DSL (business500 plus fixed IP).
after now nearly five months... .

i want to hook up to someone who has 'spare' BW or
time slots available to broadcast some non-commercial
programming, possibly over the weekends.

if you know of / or run a real or streaming mp3 server
that i may be able to use for a little broadcasting,
please let me know. many thanks in advance :)

nb: if you are interested in doing radio, get in touch
also and we can make the necessary arrangements... .

already got some dj chums (ie Darren Quilty from Purple
and Cafe de Paris) plus we can use my little home/office
to broadcast from.

looking forward to this for a long time now - thanks
for your comments and suggestions in advance.

With kind regards, Axel Segebrecht
http://smatrix.de/
> ICQ 82 599 857
> CALL 07931 387986

"When one dreams alone, it is only a dream. When many dream
together, it is the beginning of a new reality!"
-- Hundertwasser

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk