[Gllug] help

Simon Furey simon at cadre.tv
Tue Jul 17 08:31:27 UTC 2001

Hi dave,

Can you help at all with this.  I have downloaded the VMware rpm for
installation on SuSE 7.1 I have installed it from package manager and then
run vmware which has stated setup needs completing and to run
vmware_config.pl which I did with the result it can't find the C header
files.  I have tried all the logical paths I can think of .  SuSE seems to
do this a lot and has a lot of trouble with having a differ5ent than
expected directory structure even with supposed SuSE files!  Can anyone help
as unfortunately I think I am going to need to run windoze and linux
together on the same box

Si

PS attached is terminal saved as txt file