[Gllug] BT DSL and Alcatel USB

Robert Wood rob at empathymp3.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 11:46:50 UTC 2001

Smoothwall 0.9.9 will be using the benoit driver, (due to alcatel licensing
retrictions) so im waiting out the next 10 days ready to put smoothwall on
my gateway machine then i can finally loose MS off of the gateway.

www.smoothwall.org

Robert Wood [Data Centre Support Technician]
e: robert.wood at interhouse.redbus.com
t: +44 (020) 7531 8700
f: +44 (020) 7531 8701
a: Redbus Interhouse (UK) Limited