[Gllug] Perl, the dogs nadgers?

Dean S Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sun Jul 15 17:04:14 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Freeman" <freemadi at yahoo.co.uk>
> > a ton of crap. Perl has a little less crap than most.
> Depends on what you mean by crap!

That's a personal preference and likely to spawn an even longer
thread.

> I am still trying to decyher my T-shirt - RSA dolphin!

Don't bother, its like the International Obfuscated C Coding Contest
and the Obfuscated Perl contest, its not meant to be understood just
feared from afar... :) Have you seen the camel T-shirt that prints
little camels? That's cool.

> Fruit has the property of fly which is being inherited from banana
> which is a sub class of fruit.

Actually that's the problem its too ambiguous a sentence, Fruit flies
could be a subclass of Fly with a love of bananas or your answer. Saw
that in someone's sig once and liked it.

> makes sense to me. Just all depends on how you look at it.

<troll>
Ahhh polymorphism (sp?) another answer to the question "How do I make
up the character count in this thesis :)
</troll>

    Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk