[Gllug] OT: Helium supplies (in a silly voice)

Simon Bunker sibunks at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:07:51 UTC 2001

Well at least you didn't get the weight helium/mix wrong and fly it outdoors
;o) Also wondering - sorry to mix business with pleasure, but do they use
Linux much at Framestore? Seems a lot of effects places are going over to it
(see most of my recent links - http://www.rendermania.com/ )

Simon
http://www.rendermania.com/
UIN 11123737