[Gllug] [not really an ad as such] Job Offer / Help Required

Axel Segebrecht alexander at smatrix.de
Mon Jul 16 15:43:18 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to help me setting up a customers
Win2k Server as a Linux Box (SuSE7.2 Pro, Apache, mySQL and
something instead of Exchange).

If you are interested, please mail me off list and yes it's
a paid for action.

The LAN consists of 10 odd NT4/W2K boxes, one of which runs
the M$ Personal Webserver (for the Access dbs). I have been
thinking of setting it up on the actual server but the
folks who wrote the db are getting sued and no one was
available for help.

rg, Axel Segebrecht
mailto:alexander at smatrix.de
visit http://smatrix.de/