[Gllug] RE: Beer Fest - GBBF

Steve Goodwin SteveG at bitscorp.com
Wed Jul 25 14:42:19 UTC 2001

At the risk of continuing a 'me too'-style thread...

All of them is fine (I have nothing better to do with my life :), also.
However, if anyone wants to nominate a day I'd recommend checking the web
site (portion reproduced below) because there's different music and opening
times for the various days.

> Tuesday 31st July 5pm - 10.30pm £5
> Wednesday 1st August 11.30am - 3pm £1.50
> Wednesday 1st August 5pm - 10.30pm £5
> Thursday 2nd August Noon - 10.30pm £6
> Friday 3rd August Noon - 10.30pm £6
> Saturday 4th August 11am - 7pm £4
> Season Ticket All Sessions £16
>
> Tuesday evening Chaminade String Quartet
> Wednesday lunchtime Eduardo Niebla
> Wednesday evening Tom Robinson Band
> Thursday lunchtime Denham-Hendon Brass Band
> Thursday evening John Otway Big Band
> Friday afternoon Jazzy Trousers
> Friday evening Dr Feelgood
> Saturday afternoon The Animals & Friends

On music alone, I'd say Friday or Saturday (althought I expect them to be
very busy). Has anyone been to these before? Do certain beers run out
towards the end of the week?

Steev

The information in this Internet Email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Please immediately notify the sender if you are
not the intended recipient and have received this mail.
necessarily represent those of Bits Corp plc or any of its affiliates.

Bits Corp plc
112 Cricklewood Lane
London NW2 2DP
Tel. +44 (0)20 8282 7200