[Gllug] RE: Beer Fest - GBBF

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Wed Jul 25 17:26:29 UTC 2001

At 15:42 +0100 2001-07-25, Steve Goodwin wrote:
>At the risk of continuing a 'me too'-style thread...
>

>  > Tuesday 31st July 5pm - 10.30pm £5
>  > Wednesday 1st August 11.30am - 3pm £1.50
>>  Wednesday 1st August 5pm - 10.30pm £5
>>  Thursday 2nd August Noon - 10.30pm £6
>>  Friday 3rd August Noon - 10.30pm £6
>>  Saturday 4th August 11am - 7pm £4
>  > Season Ticket All Sessions £16
>  >

Most local CAMRA sponsored fetivals in London (Pig's Ear, Battersea,
Ealing, London Drinker and Catford) are free entry to CAMRA members
(at least some of the time).

Sometimes, for example this year at Catford, entry is free to all on
certain days.

GBBF is overpriced, oversubscribed and overheated!

And I don't believe you can air-condition such a large venue which
has glass in the roof!

:-)

Gordo

--