[Gllug] ORA Anonymous

john.hearns at framestore.co.uk john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 10:16:39 UTC 2001

I've just been having a quick look at the
OReilly Safari service.
(Does anyone else use it? Any good?)
http://safari2.oreilly.com/tablhom.asp?home

And, aarghhh, I made the mistake of looking
at the main OReilly site.
They now have a book out on SNMP
http://oreilly.com/catalog/esnmp/
Oh God no. Please no - not another OReilly book
that I just HAVE to have.
I will be forced by my sad addiction into going down to
PC books this lunchtime to buy an SMNP book with
an animal on the front.
(Oh Lordy - its got a section on MRTG. Suddenly the
online docs and web pages Just Won't Do.)

I need help... I propose we set up a branch
of OReillyholics Anonymous.
First action will be to picket Tim OReilly's talk
next week, and beg him on our hands and knees not
to publish any more of these wicked titles.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk