[Gllug] "Intro to the shell" talk slides up... (and StarOffice and UKUUG)

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 18:54:35 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 03 July 2001 00:38, your missive said : -

 SNIP

 > StarOffice reminder - I need feedback (the marketing folks want nice stuff
 > - I'll take anything) on StarOffice to pass on.  Good result here will
 > probably result in more free CDs (and possibly other things) later, so if
 > you're bothered...

SNIP
Richard , as a matter of interest I have tried each release of Star Office as
has come out. First out was  a good effort if a little clunky with the
occassional freeze (Dead Rat install) It has gotten less quirky with each
release and now on a Mandrake 7.2 Install has not frozen (yet, cause as soon
a you praise some prog the gremlins pay a visit) It is a little bewildering
to that other Office prog user but very soon they put it behind them.

--
cu
george

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk