[Gllug] Code Tux

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at uk.now.com
Fri Jul 20 22:23:28 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 06:23:14PM +0100, Rich Walker wrote:
> In message <20010720.16245100 at usb.cafod>

> Right. Of course, you've published it. And, I see, you've put the
> URL of it in this post. And you've sent a reference copy to the relevant
> security teams of the relevant distros. [There probably should be a
> smiley in this paragraph, but there's too much "I know how to solve
> this problem and haven't" on  the net this month].

Bait taken ...

Hold your breaths on how to hack the horribleness of anaconda for redhat
installs, kickstart, munging own rpms in full glory.

Same bat time, same bat channel next week...

OK Monday when I is less inebriated.

Paul

PS Coordinating vendor updates whilst in GMT/BST is a pain...

--
"we apologise for any inconvenience" - God's Last Message to His Creation
Courtesy of Douglas Adams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk