[Gllug] Website developement

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 21:03:45 UTC 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Simon Stewart gibbered:
>                              unless you sit down and plan what it is
> you are trying to do, it gives you more than enough rope to hang
> yourself from the moon. This, of course is true in any language.

Untrue; consider Pilot.

(Admittedly, this is because Pilot isn't powerful enough to do anything
in... thank you, IBM, for perpetrating upon us a non-Turing-complete
language. Wonderful idea.)

--
`> You never need to use # for anything, either?
 Not to date, but # would suffice if I did.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk