[Gllug] Laser printer, false economy

Andrew Richardson ahrichardson at clara.net
Sat Jul 14 13:30:56 UTC 2001

We use a number of HP laserjets where I work.  The LJ 4 's are a damn sight
better than the 5L or 6L models.  These vertical feeders have big problems
with paper feeding and keep jamming.  The older models are more reliable but
then again you don't know how badly it has been 'thrashed'.  £85 seems like a
good price if its in good nick, but have a thorough look at the rollers and
other mechanicals.

Andrew Richardson.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk